- Rubber sole
- Combining "Geo" the Greek word for Earth, on which everybody stands and walks - with the letter "X" - a symbol for technology - the Geox name highlights the DNA of a company founded on research and applied technology to make them come true. Traditional rubber outsole causes condensation on the foot, creating a plastic-bag effect. GEOX rubber outsoles contain a special microporous membrane that is both breathable and waterproof: it absorbs and expels sweat without letting water in.
- The classic Geox rubber sole is based on an exclusive patent. The combination of the perforated sole and the resistant breathable and waterproof membrane allow for natural temperature regulation, creating the perfect microclimate inside the shoe that keeps feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- The Calgary is crafted from full grain leather and is a comfortable and light slip-on shoe with an elegant apron-toe finsh that makes it perfect for more formal occasions.
- Ultra lightweight and cushioned EVA sole offers excellent flexibility to keep feet going all day
- The leather lining and footbed means feet feel dry and comfortable all day long.