Dansko XP 2.0 Black Pull Up
The Dansko Professional is the clog that launched a Comfort Revolution. Inside its iconic silhouette is a roomy reinforced toe box, an anatomically contoured PU midsole, an inner frame for stability and support, a padded instep collar, and a protective heel counter that allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability. The anti-fatigue rocker bottom assists with forward motion while walking to add hours of comfortable support throughout your day.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height 1.75"
Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish. To maintain, buff lightly with the Dansko Anytime ShoeShine sponge.